From a young age I struggled with loneliness and depression. But it was during those times in the valley when I sought Him. And it was there He found me and Loved me. This life is a journey and this blog is about my journey. It's about finding Him in everything. It's about learning to hope, love, and forgive. It's about my daily ups and downs, my sweet kitties who bring me so much joy, and my amazing husband who I am honored to share my life with. It's about learning to cook and hoping to one day be a back up dancer for the Black Eyed Peas. It's about my passion for creating and crafting. It's about my struggles and prayers and funny stories. It's about ...redemption.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

This week



This week...


I found a juicy tick on Kita!




We gave the old beard a trimmin'


you're so pretty babe

now, show me your mean face

measure it and see if it is long enough for you to donate it to locks of love!


too bad!!!

Smile!




I created a new reading spot




Picked up new reading material




And was inspired to paint...


My precious pup!





My precious kitty!


My precious babies!



Oh, and we watched all three Lord of the Rings movies!

4 comments:

  1. oh, there ain't no ticks on me, there ain't no ticks on me!

    -scott

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl!
    I'm gonna post this on your blog too, in case you don't check back...he's been on the trail since about April if I remember correctly...he's doing the trail in 3 parts to try and avoid all the summer "traffic" :)

    And thank you SO much for your sweet words! You are all too right about the grass being greener...and I think I am definitely romanticizing his experience quite a bit!! :)

    I'm excited to get to keep up with ya!!! :)

    oh, ps---I love your new reading spot!!! awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great week. i will kill all ticks in the world with my bare hands. and i wont feel bad.

    ReplyDelete