I love to paint! Not so much walls or baseboards, but rather furniture and on canvas when I get the time and opportunity.
So here are a few things I have painted the past few weeks...
A table I found in the trash
Previously brown...

Now antique white!
A desk my parents gave me for my arts and crafts room.
Started off brown...

And decided to go with Purple to brighten things up!
Then Sassafrass kept begging me to paint her litter box, sooooo...

I went with Red!
And people who know me know I am obsessed with Picasso.
I especially love all his paintings of the women in his life.




I also really love iconography, paintings of saints and the Virgin Mary.

With that I painted Marry Mary

you are so great. you painted the last one? can i have it? heehee. i connect with it so much. plleeeeeeaaaaaasssseeeeee. she is me. admit it.
ReplyDelete