Not sure exactly what's been going on, but I've been in sort of a funk lately.
I've been super anti-social, restless, and have been rearranging my house EVERYDAY!
Perhaps it was because I decided to give up my sugary drinks and my inner child was throwing a fit.
Or maybe it was the weather. You know how all that pollen in the air can make you crazy?
Who knows.
But I think the funk has passed.
And I'm back to share with you all what we Snodgrass' have been up to!
First of all, HOORAY it's SPRING!
Much like a lizard, I love nothing more than to sit outside and just soak up the sun!
Scott's been in his laboratory (his garden) producing some pretty amazing stuff.
Here is just one example...

Purple Broccoli?

And while Scotty's been in his garden, I have been crafting away.
I knitted these baby booties for little Owen Brady Brown!

Sorry I don't have a picture of Owen

And from our old vanity I took these doors and painted them to put up in our bedroom.


Scott and I have attended a few pretty cool parties as well.
There's been birthday parties, St. Patty's Day parties, but I think this one takes the cake...
THE NINJA TURTLE PARTY!



I will send pics of the garden pretty soon.
Scott's been building more and more beds so I'll take pics when he is done.
Guess that's all to report right now.
Hope everyone had a beautiful Easter!

My happy fat kitty!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who's had the funk!! :)
ReplyDeleteYes, for sure let's blame it on the pollen---that stuff is just bad :)
LOVE the veggies---wow, ya'll are my inspiration!!!!
Little B, Had to make the writing in green after seeing the garden and all of your handicrafts. Great work you two.
ReplyDeleteSuch positive, and fulfilling work and all of it makes things nicer for yourselves and others. Loved the little booties too. How cute. Thanks for the update. I am just working and trying to keep up. Love, Ringo