
As some of you may know, Scott works at Kingwood Garden Center.
He has learned quite a bit about Gardening! He is passionate about knowing everything there is to know about citrus trees, vegetable beds, organic gardening, and diagnosing and solving yard problems.
So he has been given the opportunity to do some of that stuff on the side. He would be making house calls, checking out peoples yard/lawn issues, planting trees, installing/making vegetable gardens, maybe even setting up water collection systems, and anything else people want his help with.
But we need help coming up with a name for his little side business!!!
Right now he is thinking something along the lines of "Fruit of the Land" but I like "Garden Ho" hahaha! no, but seriously, anyone have any awesome, clever suggestions???
HeLP!
How bout incorporating GRASS since it is part of your last name!?!
ReplyDeleteGreat suggestion! Actually I thought perhaps scott should call himself Dr. Grass! I like it.
ReplyDeleteGrasshopper! - Cathy Ann
ReplyDeleteBlossom Landscape
ReplyDeleteBlossom Gardens
Snodgrass Landscape & Garden
Eden Landscaping
Bountiful Supply Lawn & Garden
-Misty