Last night I asked Scott to tell me a story from his childhood.
He started telling me about this trip his family took to see some crater caused by a meteor. I asked him if it was the meteor that killed the dinosaurs!
From there we got to talking about dinosaurs and I told him I was confused. Why would God create a world with dinosaurs and destroy it and later create a world with man?
Scott said he thinks God created dinosaurs to set evolution in motion. Ok, ok...
But it still doesn't make sense to me.
From there we were talking about the difference between animals and man. Scott believes we evolved from them, but I think man and animals have one major difference.
Sorry jen. But hey, I could very possibly be wrong.
I just tend to think that man is able to have a relationship with God. That we are made to commune with Him. And that's where man and animals differ.
Scott said, "Well, who is to say that Nikita doesn't have a relationship with God. Who is to say that she is not saying her night time prayers right now?"
Wow. wow. I don't know?

No comments:
Post a Comment