Scott and I went to visit our friends, Patrick and Cheryl, who just had a sweet baby boy a few days ago.
For those of you who don't know Patrick and Cheryl, this is their third child. Their oldest is a darling little girl, Saige, who is three. Then there is Meadow Rae, their precious little one year old.
This time Patrick and Cheryl had a sweet baby boy named Reed Owen.
Anyway, I was talking to Saige asking her if she loved her new baby brother. Then I asked her if her new baby brother was "pretty." I figured this was a term these two little girls new well, and I wasn't sure if they ever even heard the word handsome. Ha!
Saige turns to me and says, "No, because he's a boy and that means he has to have a job and play baseball!"
LOL, wow! She's three!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment