It's finally here!
A few years ago a close girlfriend of mine taught me the basics of knitting.
For a while all I could knit was a simple one color scarf, but overtime I was able to learn a few more stitches and techniques...thanks Youtube!
I could only knit so much for myself and Scott so I decided to try and sell my crafts online.
For the longest time I couldn't come up with a name for my store.
Then one afternoon I woke up from my nap with the name Curly Giraffe!
You see when I was a baby I developed this skin disease where I had too much pigment so I had brown spots covering my body. My parents called me their little giraffe! The "curly" is of course for my signature curly locks! And from there it became
CURLY GIRAFFE CREATIONS.
So I invite you all to check out my shop!
It's still in the beginning stages and I will continue to update it with new items.
Let me know what you think and if you like, pass it on to your friends.
Thanks for all the love and support!
I AM SOOOOOO PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous Blossom!!!! You are one talented knitter over there!!! I've been meaning to write you in regard to so many of your posts---UGH! I'm so behind!! ha! :)
But I LOVE this!!!!!! Let me get my life together and I'm ordering some baby booties for SURE!!!!! XOXOXOXO
Yay, you! It looks great!
ReplyDeletethe new do looks spectacular. love it. in bloom. i get it.
ReplyDelete