One morning Scott and I were talking about finally getting to put in a vanity in our master bedroom.
Scott started updating his house way before I came into the picture and the master vanity was torn out probably 3 years ago!
Since then we've been sink-less!
So we were discussing how we could do it, do it cheap but do it well.
I half jokingly suggested we get an old antique dresser and use one of those silver ikea bowls as a vessel sink on top.
Scott thought for a second and said, "wouldn't it be cool if we started a blog about taking ikea things and using them for other purposes around the house?"
Turns out it already exists...and it is AWESOME! I spent hours looking through all the photos and some are just incredible. I was so inspired and I recommend yall checking this blog out!
No comments:
Post a Comment