Hahahahaha! J/K
Why do people run marathons?
Is it the new thing to do? Is it a way to get one motivated to work out and get in shape? Is it really enjoyable and does it symbolize something?
why?
I've never understood it. And it seems lately that so many people I know are doing it.
So I want to know what the deal is with marathons.
Please explain it to me if you know because to me it seems like
absolute self-inflicted torture!
you know kinda like on that one holiday where the muslims walk around all day in the streets slapping their backs with whips till they bleed in order to punish themselves or to purge out their evil, something like that, in hopes of redeeming themselves.
Yep, kinda like that.
People don't you know Jesus took care of that! You don't have to torture yourself. Accept his blood already. He paid the price for you. Stop running those marathons!
No really, why? why?...why
and TRIATHLONS!?!?!
hahaha. i dont know. ellen is running half marathons. she has one coming up in austin, i think. lets go to it and find out!
ReplyDelete